Our servers are in a state of the art datacenter. We maintain a close working relationship with the datacenter. The datacenter maintains Level 3 technicians on-site 24/7. This allows us to maintain a lower operating cost and allows us to provide lower cost hosting solutions to our customer, while providing the excellent service our customers are use to.
- SBC OC-48 sonet fiber optioc ring. Our sonet ring features level 7 path diversity, along with multiple entrance points into our facility.
- We are proud to feature direct connectivity with MCI/UUnet, AT&T, and Savvis/Cable & Wireless. Our aggregate connectivity reaches an astounding 4,500+ networks just a single network away from our uplinks.
- BGP4 (Border Gateway Protocol) employed at the network edge for performance and redundant line reliability
- Multiple redundant Cisco GSR 12000 border routers and a fully redundant network core featuring Cisco 6509's with Sup720 processors.
- Cisco 3550 Catalyst backbone switch with redundant backup on standby.
- 300 kVA Powerware 9315 centralized UPS with redundant battery cabinets
- Over 4 hours of UPS runtime on battery backup at current load
- 313 kVA standby Cummins diesel generator (Automatically activated by transfer switch)
- Over 24 hours of runtime on generator before requiring additional fuel at full load
- Liebert Precision power distribution unit
- UPS full maintenance bypass allows for power upgrades and UPS service without interruption of power to equipment
- Liebert Precision 22 ton up flow air conditioning
- Regulates temperature and humidity precisely for optimal server stability
- Air filtration systems remove dust and foreign particulates from circulation
- Independent compressors and cooling loops enhance redundancy
- Capacity for over 120 Tons of Cooling